KitchenAid Artisan 5KMT4205 review
Test scoreShow Context
The premium KitchenAid Artisan 4 slice toaster comes with lots of features including a bagel setting, an automatic bread carriage, LED countdown timer, keep-warm and variable browning. Plus, it comes with a sandwich cage and a special setting to make toasters. What more could you want from a toaster? We find out if it makes perfect toast.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes-
- Cable length96m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 988 1266
- Manufacturer URLWww.kitchenaid.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.