KitchenAid Design Collection 5KMT3115BER review
KitchenAid brand alert
At Which? we're committed to giving you all the information you need to make an informed choice about the products you buy and this includes telling you about how companies handle safety issues with their products. We have identified that this product comes from a group of companies that we believe has previously handled a product safety issue poorly (though the issue affected tumble dryers only).
Test score %
- Matching kettle
The KitchenAid Design Collection 5KMT3115BER is a designer toaster that makes a statement, with its brightly coloured body and one long slot giving it an unusual shape. But at more than £100, this toaster really needs to impress with its toasting performance to make it worth bringing home. Find out how our experts rate it in our full review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes25.8 x 3.4 x 12.7 cm
- Cable length87 cm
- Matching kettleMatching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0800 988 1266
- Manufacturer URLwww.kitchenaid.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2019
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.