Russell Hobbs Eclipse 25141 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Matching kettle
Russel Hobbs claims that the 'faster toasting technology' in the Eclipse 25141 toaster makes it 55% quicker than its other models. It might sacrifice toasting performance in its race to the finish line, though, so see our full review to find out what to expect when your bread pops up.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes13.9 x 3.2 x 11.3
- Cable length86m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 658 9700
- Manufacturer URLUk.russellhobbs.com
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.