Through a number of different mechanisms, we regularly evaluate the service we provide, and do all that we can to ensure that we deliver an experience that is outstanding every time. For every interaction you have with us, through any channel we will ensure that our Which? member services staff will be:
- Well-trained and knowledgeable about all aspects of our work and services.
- Professional, courteous and efficient.
- Prompt and helpful.
- Available to help with your enquiries, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- Empowered to deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible, keeping you informed of the progress throughout.
- Sure to treat your personal information with respect.
If you choose to contact us by phone, you can be assured that we will:
- Answer your call as quickly as possible – your call will initially be answered by our simple automated system which will ensure that your call is routed to the most appropriate adviser to help.
- Introduce our member service advisers by name, providing you with a reference for your call.
- Advise you if we need to transfer your call to another area of the business, making sure that your call connects.
- Ensure that we help you to make the most of your membership – providing you with a personalised service with the provision of independent and practical advice from people you can trust.
You are at the heart of what we do.
Your opinions are very valuable to us as they help us to improve our products and services. If you have feedback about any aspect of our service, please write to our member services department at Which? member services, 3 Capital Quarter, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4BQ.
If things go wrong
We are committed to giving all of our members the highest level of service, but we know that sometimes we don’t get it right. If this happens, our aim is to deal with your complaint in the fairest and most effective manner. Please tell us if you think that we can do something to improve our service by following the steps below:
Step 1 – tell the adviser dealing with your enquiry, in the first instance, that you are not happy with the service that you have received. The adviser will try to resolve your complaint straight away.
Step 2 – if the adviser hasn’t been able to resolve your complaint about the service we have provided, you can raise your concerns with the team manager. This can be done either by phone or via email to email@example.com.
Step 3 - we aim to put things right straight away within 24 hours of being notified of your concerns. If however your complaint has not been resolved by the adviser or team manager within this timeframe, you can refer your concerns to our Complaints team. You can find our complaints handling procedures here.
We take complaints about our service seriously. If we get things wrong it is important that you tell us so that we can put matters right. This helps us to improve our service in the future for all of our members.