Gaggia Magenta Plus review
Test scoreShow Context
- Milk frother
The Gaggia Magenta Plus bean-to-cup coffee machine doesn't come cheap, but it's got plenty of features and has an integrated grinder to ensure you always get the freshest brew. Can this Gaggia coffee machine get the basics right and deliver the perfect espresso? Read our review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it make great espressos and cappuccinos?
- How quick is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Length of power cord (cm)120cm
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsGaggia coffee machines have a two year guarantee as standard.
- Review detailsWe are continually making improvements to our tests. We last changed our test program in August 2018. This coffee machine was tested to our current test programme.
- 50%Lowest score
- 72%Average score
- 88%Highest score
best at similar price
- Automatic (fresh milk)
- Dolce Gusto
- Milk frother
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2022
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.