Joie EvaLite Duo review
Test score %
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World facing
The Joie Evalite Duo is a 'cheery combo' tandem double buggy designed to carry a baby and a toddler. It has a one-handed fold mechanism, travel-system compatibility and, at around 10kg, it's pretty lightweight. If your family is expanding, find out whether the Evalite Duo double buggy will be the perfect addition. Read our full test review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size4.5kg
- Contact phone number0844 395 0012
- Manufacturer URLwww.joiebaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2019
Our top 10 best pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.