Acorn stairlifts review
Acorn claims that one of its stairlifts is installed somewhere in the world every 10 minutes. We asked 299 people who've bought Acorn stairlifts to rate theirs for reliability, comfort, value for money and more. You can find out how they scored compared with other stairlift brands in the table below.
You can also find out how Acorn was rated when we asked customers the best and worst places to buy your stairlift.
Get the inside track on Acorn stairlifts
- how much Acorn stairlifts typically cost, including the average and the range of prices its customers paid
- ongoing costs and maintenance for Acorn stairlifts, such as servicing prices, repair costs and servicing contracts
- stairlift warranty information and aftercare packages
- whether it's worth haggling over the quoted price of an Acorn stairlift
- comments from Acorn customers about how their experiences of the buying process.
How we carried out our stairlift customer survey
To find out which stairlift brands you can trust, we surveyed 888 people who have bought a stairlift, either for themselves or for a relative.
As well as asking about what the stairlift itself is like to live with, from ease of use to reliability, we also wanted to know what the manufacturer was like to deal with. So we asked our respondents about the buying process to see which companies were more likely to be flexible on prices and whether any were engaging in pressure selling.