Philips 55OLED705/12 review
Test scoreShow Context
- 55 inches
- 4K Ultra-HD
A 55-inch OLED TV that costs less than £1,000 (at the time of writing this review) is something to shout about. Either than 55OLED705/12 is a subpar telly that doesn’t make the most of it’s high-end display, or it’s one of the best bargains of 2021. Read our review to see where we landed on it.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- It’s a 65-inch 4K OLED TV from Philips.
- What’s the picture quality like?
- What’s the sound quality like?
- What’s it like to use?
- How are the smart features?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is Philips a good TV brand?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsPhilips offers a two-year guarantee with its sets. Some retailer guarantees can be five or six years, so it's worth checking this before you buy.
- 38%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
How to buy the best TV
Our in-depth guide reveals how to buy the best TV with confidence, explaining features like 4K and HDR, what size television you should buy, which are the best TV brands, how much you should spend on a TV and more.
What is smart TV? Best smart TVs for 2022
Smart TVs connect to the internet and let you access apps like BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Netflix to watch and catch up on films and TV programmes.
What size TV should I buy?
Find unique Which? insight into the ideal size of TV for your home. Plus, find the top TVs in all these sizes.