Russell Hobbs Inspire 24383 review
Test score %
With a name like 'Inspire', this toaster from Russell Hobbs has a lot to live up to, but it gets off to a good start with its attractively rippled finish. The buttons glow with a bright blue light when they're selected, and the hi-lift carriage ensures toast is easy to collect when it pops up. But will all four slices be browned evenly? We sent the Inspire 24383 to the test lab to find out, so read on.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.7 x 11.4
- Cable length84m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number345 658 9700
- Manufacturer URLuk.russellhobbs.com
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.