Swan Symphony ST31050WN review
Test scoreShow Context
- Matching kettle
The trend for textured toasters isn't letting up. The new Swan Symphony toaster is yet another model to choose from, its asymmetrical lines and muted colour scheme marking it out from the crowd. Does its performance stand out too, or is it another sub-par toaster? Read on to see how it performed on a range of key tests in our lab.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels7
- Bread slot sizes14 x 3.2 x 12
- Cable length79cm
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoWe introduced new toaster tests in September 2019. This toaster has been tested to the new test programme. Results for toasters tested before September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0345 610 4118
- Manufacturer URLWww.swan-brand.co.uk
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.