Laptops: Best Buys
Which? Best Buy laptops have a powerful laptop battery, good screen and comfortable keyboard. Without these you may find using your new laptop to be a real strain.
What makes a Which? Best Buy laptop?
In the market for a new laptop?
Find the best laptop for you by taking a £1 trial to Which?
Which? invests more than £100,000 each year testing the latest laptops every six weeks. We test laptops to suit many types of user - from budget models to premium multimedia laptops, and everything in between.
- Our laptops experts run battery life until the laptop shuts down in a range of scenarios - including watching films and using the internet over a wi-fi connection - so you know your Best Buy laptop will last as long as you need it to.
- Which? runs a number of benchmark tests designed to push the laptop to its limits and discover its ability to cope with demanding tasks. We also put every laptop though a series of everyday tasks that you would complete at home - including copying photos to the hard drive and changing the format of a video to watch on an iPhone.
- Our tests will help you avoid the models that will slow you down by struggling to complete advanced tasks.
You can't be sure how a laptop will perform just by looking at its specifications - no matter how impressive they shop staff tell you they are. Find out which Best Buy laptops we recommend based on our extensive testing by taking out a £1 trial to Which?.
- Reviews of 75 laptops.
- 15 Best Buy laptops that are easy to use and have great battery life.
- Reviews of laptops from 10 brands.
Laptop reviews you can trust
We test models from the biggest laptop brands on the market in our labs - including Acer, Apple, Samsung, Dell and HP - and look at a wide range of models for each - from the most affordable to their premium top-end laptops so you can decide when it's worth spending your money and when it's not.
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our product recommendations are influenced only by our test results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves, so our advice helps you to make the right choice first time and avoid costly mistakes.
More ways to save money
Which? reviews thousands of products and services each year, shedding the light on the best and worst and helping you with your everyday decisions. With advice and reviews on everything from energy suppliers and high street shops to ebook readers, cars and mobile phones, Which? can help you save money.
Try a £1 trial membership, and you'll receive:
- Unlimited access to which.co.uk
- Which? magazine delivered to your front door
- Free advice on the go from Which? Member Services
- Unlimited legal advice on consumer issues