Hauck Vision X review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
This Hauck Vision X pushchair claims to offer the ultimate in style while maintaining comfort. But how functional is it beneath the glossy chassis and smart colours? Our pushchair experts and parent testers ran this model through its paces to see whether reality lives up to the price tag. Take a look at our full review to find out more.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number01978664362
- Manufacturer URLWww.hauck.de
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.