iCandy Peach All-Terrain double review
Test score %
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The iCandy Peach All Terrain is a convertible pushchair, which means you can buy it as a single and then convert it for use with two children by adding another seat unit, a carrycot or car seat. It's been updated for 2019 with more than 70 improvements, including the ability to swap it from a three-wheel buggy to four wheels depending on your preference. Read our iCandy Peach All Terrain double review to find out if this pricey double buggy is worth the investment.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.