iCandy Peach All-Terrain travel system review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The iCandy Peach All Terrain travel system has had a makeover for 2019. iCandy says the latest reincarnation of the off-road Peach pushchair has had more than 70 enhancements. Most notable is that you can use it as both a three-wheel and four-wheel pushchair, and convert it from a single to a double. We took it to our lab and put it through a barrage of tests to see if it's worth investing in. Read our review to see what we found.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.