Best mobile networks overview
Put us to the test
Our Test Labs compare features and prices on a range of products. Try Which? to unlock our reviews. You'll instantly be able to compare our test scores, so you can make sure you don't get stuck with a Don't Buy.
- Get the Which? verdict from our independent experts
- Weigh up the pros and cons in an instant
- Go to town on the details with our full review
- Read our member reviews to see what they think
- Is it a Don’t Buy? It could be a dud, and a costly one too
Want to switch mobile phone provider but don’t know where to start? Our latest satisfaction survey will help you make the right choice.
Best mobile phone networks overview
Find out how which mobile phone networks have been rated as Recommended Providers - and see which ones you should avoid - based on the views of over 4,000 phone users from across the country.
Three providers in our latest survey impressed their customers enough to make it as Which? Recommended Providers. The names may surprise you but all three offer good deals and great customer service.
In this guide we'll:
- Tell you which mobile phone networks were rated as Recommended Providers
- Give you a full breakdown of how each provider is rated for key factors, such as the customer service and value for money they offer.
- Report quotes from real customers on their experiences.
- Look at each network's coverage.
- Highlight their deals and incentives.
To get all this information try Which? for just £1. We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest mobile phone providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
|Mobile phone provider satisfaction survey results|
|Provider||WRP||Customer service||Ease of contacting||Value for money||Incentives||Customer score|
What makes a Which? Recommended mobile phone provider?
Which? mobile phone network Recommended Providers are the cream of the crop and the accolade is only given out to companies that achieve a customer score of 70% or above. Our customer scores are based on how people rate their providers for overall satisfaction and how likely they are to recommend them to a friend.
Our latest survey In February 2016 we surveyed over 4,000 members of the public and asked them about their mobile phone provider. We report on all companies with at least 30 survey responses.
Recommendations you can trust
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our recommendations are only influenced by our test and survey results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves.