Download Letter

[Your address and contact number]

[Administrator's address]



Dear Sir/Madam,

Reference: [Voucher number and retailer name]

Please find enclosed a [gift card/voucher] to the value of [£xx].

It was bought from a [name of store] on or before [insert date].

The [name of store] has now gone into administration, so I’m unable to use my [voucher/gift card].

I would be grateful if you would issue a refund to the value of the voucher to my address above.

Yours faithfully,


Download Letter

Find the right letter

Please tell us what you think of the Which? Consumer Rights website.

Your feedback is vital in helping us improve this site. All data will be treated confidentially. This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.

Please take our survey so we can improve our website for you and others like you.