Baby Jogger City Mini 2 (3 Wheels) review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Baby Jogger City Mini 2 is a three-wheeler pushchair suitable to be used from birth. It's travel system compatible, so you can use it with a car seat. It claims a one-hand fold and adjustable seat recline to a nearly flat position, making it suitable from birth. We first tested this pushchair in 2015. Read the full review to find out if we think it’s improved since then.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- How straightforward is it to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels3
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Contact phone number0800 414 8502
- Manufacturer URLHttp://www.babyjogger.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.