Bugaboo Bee 5 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The latest Bugaboo Bee pushchair has been updated with an improved suspension and 'all-new' padded seat, and you can customise it with a range of assorted colours to create a truly unique Bugaboo Bee5. Do you need this in your life? Read our full test review of the Bugaboo Bee5 to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.0
- Contact phone number0800 587 8265
- Manufacturer URLWww.bugaboo.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.