GB Pockit Air All-Terrain review
Test score %
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The GB Pockit Air All-Terrain is an ultra-compact stroller that the brand claims can be folded into a handbag-shaped package in seconds. It’s also claimed to be small enough to fit in aeroplane hand-luggage compartments, so it looks to be an ideal choice if you’re off on holiday. But how easy is it to push and did our parent testers rate it? Read our review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number-
- Manufacturer URLHttp://gb-online.com/en-gb
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.