Mee Go Plumo review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Mee-Go Plumo is a stylish travel system pushchair that can be used from birth. It comes with lots of useful features, including a reversible seat unit, front and rear-wheel suspension and a 5kg-capacity shopping basket. Is it easy to push and comfortable for your child? Read our review to find out whether it impressed our lab experts.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01924 485 552
- Manufacturer URLWww.mee-go.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019. Due to the Covid-19 lockdown we can't carry out parent and baby user trials. The score and ratings aren't completely comparable to pushchairs tested before April 2020 because of this.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.