Silver Cross Pacific pram review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Silver Cross Pacific is a retro-inspired pram system with a sleek high-shine chassis and leatherette bumper bar and handlebar. It’s not just all about style though, as the Pacific also has multi-terrain tyres and a reversible faux fur and quilted fabric seat liner. We put it through our tough pushchair tests. Read our review to see if we’d recommend it.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number020 7930 8350
- Manufacturer URLWww.silvercrossbaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.