Silver Cross Pioneer 2020 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
For parents looking for a complete pushchair package for their newborn baby, the Silver Cross Pioneer 2020 could be the answer. Included in the box is a carrycot, seat unit and rain cover, with the option to add a car seat and lots of accessories to make your baby’s ride cosy and warm. The manufacturer says it’s for ‘venturing off-road or strolling in the city’, so we put this pushchair to the test to find out if lives up to this claim.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number0345 872 6900
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.silvercrossbaby.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.