Silver Cross Spark travel system review
Test score %
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
The Silver Cross Spark is an Argos-exclusive stroller that's travel system-compatible and can be used with the Silver Cross Simplicity car seat. It has a foot-operated fold and is suitable from birth up to 25kg in weight, which is around the age of six or seven. Is this stroller as good as it sounds? Read our review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number0345 872 6900
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.silvercrossbaby.com/shop/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.