Thule Sleek travel system review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Thule Sleek is the Swedish brand's first pushchair to be launched in the UK. It's a convertible single-to-double pushchair that's also travel system-compatible. But this kind of versatility isn't cheap, and the Thule Sleek stroller and bassinet package costs nearly £1,000. Take a look at our review to find out how well it coped with our tough tests and whether we discovered anything you need to know about.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number-
- Manufacturer URLWww.thule.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.