Next 4 Slice Toaster 438-634 review
Test score %
If your family is split between how well-browned they like their toast in the morning, this Next 4 Slice Toaster 438-634 could be just what you need, as each pair of slots has its own set of controls. But do all four slices pop up at the same time, and are both sides browned evenly? Read our expert review to find out whether this toaster will be the perfect addition to your kitchen.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels6
- Bread slot sizes13.7 x 3.2 x 11.5
- Cable length79m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number0333 777 8000
- Manufacturer URLwww.next.co.uk
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.