Miele G7100 SC review
Test scoreShow Context
The Miele G7100 SC is a premium freestanding dishwasher that comes with a somewhat simple set of programs, and no smart features. As far as extras go, you get a quiet program, automatic open door drying, and an adjustable cutlery tray. But will it prove its worth by cleaning and drying as well as the very best? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it clean and dry?
- How much does it cost to run?
- Is it easy to use and live with?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Main program duration204 minutes
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour, but yu must register your applaince to activate it.
- 32%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Need a new dishwasher? Check out our expert advice to help you find the best model for your kitchen and budget.
Top five best cheap dishwashers for 2022
Which? experts' picks of the best cheap dishwashers include models from Belling, Bush and Kenwood. See great budget dishwashers for less than £200, whether you want full sized, slimline, freestanding, fully or semi-integrated.
Which dishwasher brand to buy in 2022
Which? reveals the best dishwasher brands for cleaning and reliability. Compare our results for top dishwasher brands Bosch, Siemens, Miele and more. Find out how satisfied owners are, and which brands develop fewest faults.