Miele G7362 SCVi review
Test scoreShow Context
At over £1,000, you would expect the Miele G7360 SCVi Integrated dishwasher to have stacks of features. And stacks of features it has: automatic detergent dispenser, app and voice control, automatic open door drying, an extra quiet feature, and more. But will it impress in our cleaning and drying tests enough to warrant its sky-high price? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Main program duration143 minutes
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour, but you must register your applaince to activate it.
- 32%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Need a new dishwasher? Check out our expert advice to help you find the best model for your kitchen and budget.
Top five best cheap dishwashers for 2022
Which? experts' picks of the best cheap dishwashers include models from Belling, Bush and Kenwood. See great budget dishwashers for less than £200, whether you want full sized, slimline, freestanding, fully or semi-integrated.
Which dishwasher brand to buy in 2022
Which? reveals the best dishwasher brands for cleaning and reliability. Compare our results for top dishwasher brands Bosch, Siemens, Miele and more. Find out how satisfied owners are, and which brands develop fewest faults.