Cybex Balios S 2-in-1 (2020) review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Does the Balios S 2-in-1 offer the ultimate in a first pushchair purchase? On paper it would seem so, with the manufacturer boasting a sleek unfussy frame and straightforward conversion between a carrycot and pushchair seat. Cybex claims that many of the useful functions like the one-hand fold, carrycot conversion and all terrain tyres will make life simple for you and your baby, but do they in reality? Read our expert review to see what the results were when it was tested by our experts and parents.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Manufacturer URLHttps://cybex-online.com/en-gb
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.