iCandy Peach 5 review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The fifth-generation iCandy Peach travel system has hit the shops, and whether you've owned a Peach in the past, bought the Peach Blossom for your twins or simply salivated over iCandy's sleek good looks and pulse-quickening price, this latest Peach 2018 is packed with new features designed not to disappoint. Read our review to find out our verdict on this new and improved bestseller.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.