Joolz Geo 2 Mono review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Joolz Geo2 Mono is a multi-terrain pushchair that's an update of the popular but pricey Geo buggy. You can use it with one child and have an extra-large shopping basket underneath or convert it into a double when you buy the extension set (sold separately). Find out how the Geo2 stood up to our tough tests as a single pushchair when we took it into our lab to be assessed by our experts and parent testers.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number31 20 63 04 887
- Manufacturer URLWww.my-joolz.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.