Mamas & Papas Strada travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Mamas and Papas Strada travel system could be all you need for taking your newborn out and about, thanks to the nearly-flat recline on the pushchair seat or by using an infant car seat. This travel system model is described by Mamas and Papas as city-smart, designed to ‘tackle tight streets and busy shops’, but does it have the one-handed steering, manoeuvrability and lightweight speed to match their claims, while also keeping your baby safe and cosy? Read our full review to find out more.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number0345 268 2000
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.mamasandpapas.com/en-gb
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.