Recaro Celona review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Recaro Celona is a travel-system-compatible pushchair that’s suitable to use from birth. It’s packed with useful features including all-wheel suspension, a reversible seat unit and a magnetic buckle, designed to make it easier to strap your little one in. Read the full review to find out how well it coped in our tough tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number+39 02 4546 7740
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.recaro-kids.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.