Recaro Easylife Elite 2 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Recaro Easylife Elite 2 is a lightweight stroller that’s also travel-system compatible. The manufacturer describes it as a ‘charming city friend’ that can take you from cafe to park while providing a comfy ride for your little one, thanks to the nearly flat reclining position and adjustable footrest. We sent it to our test lab to see how it coped with our structural and safety checks, and whether it provides a good all-round ride for your little one. Read the full review to find out how it did.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number+39 02 4546 7740
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.recaro-kids.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.