Red Kite Push Me Kwik review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The Red Kite Push Me Kwick looks like a lean, mean stroller machine. According to the manufacturer, it has a fully reclining seat that’s suitable from birth, and you can steer and fold it easily with one hand. But will this lightweight stroller win over our lab experts and parent testing panel? Read our review to see what they thought.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2
- Contact phone number01454 326 555
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.redkitebaby.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.