Silver Cross Sprite review
Test score %
- Not a travel system
- World facing
The Silver Cross Sprite is a lightweight pushchair that weighs just 6.5kg. It promises a lie-flat seat that can take your baby from birth until he or she weighs a massive 25kg, which is around age five. It also has an adjustable leg rest and multiple recline positions. But can this stroller withstand the tough structural testing that we put all our pushchairs through? Read the full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2
- Contact phone number0345 872 6900
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.silvercrossbaby.com/shop/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.