DeLonghi Simbolo CTJX4003.B review
Test scoreShow Context
The unusual textured design of the black DeLonghi Simbolo toaster could be just the ticket to a having quirky kitchen. You don't want any surprises at breakfast time, though, so read our full review to ensure that it can make delicious toast quickly and easily before you rush out to buy it.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I need to know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels5
- Bread slot sizes14.2 x 3.5 x 12.6
- Cable length75m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number023 9239 2555
- Manufacturer URLWww.delonghi.com
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
|RetailerRetailer star rating||Price||In stock|
|Go to store|
Make smarter choices
- 24%Lowest score
- 62%Average score
- 83%Highest score
best at similar price
- Matching kettle
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2021
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.