Have you bought a shiny new car that's filled with faults? Or have you been sold a second-hand car that's unfit for the road? We can help if you've got a car that's not what you paid for.
- My new or used car has a problem, what can I do?
- How to complain about a car dealer
- Letter rejecting a new or used car bought from a dealer
Car insurance is a legal requirement when driving in the UK. But if you're not happy with the way your insurance company treats you, you have the right to complain. Our guides can help you.
If you’ve been issued with a parking ticket you think is unfair, you have the right to challenge it. Our guides and free letter tools help you appeal and provide the information you need.
If you’ve been disappointed by service from a garage there are things you can do, including escalating a complaint to the ombudsman or the small claims court. Our guides can help you.
- How do I complain about poor garage service?
- Letter to dispute excessive garage charges
- Letter to complain about damage to your vehicle while at a garage