Are you thinking about buying the Bugaboo Donkey, iCandy Apple 2 Pear or Phil & Teds Classic double pushchair? Our list of the 10 most popular double pushchairs on Which.co.uk includes cheaper double pushchairs as well as more premium models.
UPDATE: We regularly review and refresh the models that you’re looking at most on our website. For the latest rundown, make sure you check out our top 10 photo gallery.
Double pushchairs are very attractive if you have twins or two children close in age. However, the difference between a good and bad double pushchair is huge. The best double pushchairs are easy to manoeuvre, fold and adjust, while the worst are bulky and unwieldy and will make your life much more difficult than necessary.
If you’re looking for a double pushchair, our list of the 10 most popular is a great place to start. However, just because they’re popular, that doesn’t mean they are worth buying. Visit our double pushchair reviews to find out which are the best, and worst, double pushchairs.
If you’re not a Which? member you can unlock all our baby product reviews for a subscription to Which?.
Most popular double pushchairs
Looking at the Which? double pushchair reviews parents have been clicking on, we have identified this list of the top 10 most popular double pushchairs:
- iCandy Apple 2 Pear – £580
- – £845
- Baby Jogger City Select – £500
- Baby Jogger City Mini GT – £550
- Bugaboo Donkey – options from £810
- Out ‘N’ About Nipper 360 – £400
- Babystyle Oyster Max – £ 400
- Mountain Buggy Duet – £450
- – £650
- – £500
For more information on the top 10 double pushchairs, including a photo gallery to help you find the most stylish model, visit our full guide.
Popular double pushchair brands
Three iCandy double pushchairs have made it into our top 10. Many iCandy double pushchairs can be converted from a single, which makes them potentially a very convenient choice.
But iCandy pushchairs aren’t cheap, especially compared with other brands that made it into the list, such as Babystyle and Out ‘N’ About. See our full reviews of each pushchair to see which scored well with our experts and parent panel and are really worth buying.
You can also find out more about each brand in our guide to the top buggy brands, which includes at-a-glance information on the type of pushchairs each brand offers, how they do in our tests, and how much pushchairs from each brand costs.
Double pushchair reviews
Just like single pushchairs, double pushchairs face tough tests in our labs, as well as being tried out by our parent panel and their babies.
We spend more than £70,000 every year testing pushchairs to ensure that you can buy the best pushchair for you, your baby and your lifestyle. Before writing each buggy review, we test:
- Safety and durability – Which? is the only pushchair review website to check that the models we test pass the safety and durability standards required by European law. In our labs we check pushchairs for choking hazards, finger, leg and arm traps, harness security and brake safety.
- Ease of use – our experts assess how easy it is to put the pushchair up and fold it down, how quickly a child will grow out of the pushchair, and how easy the buggy is to manoeuvre in and out of cars and on roads, pavements and public transport.
- Real-life experience – members of the Which? parent panel try out each buggy on our obstacle course, which includes pavements, bumpy ground and stairs. They then rate each pushchair on how easy it is to push, steer, fold, carry and adjust.
Visit our page on how we test pushchairs to find out more, and see all our pushchair reviews to make sure you choose the best for you and your baby.