Jura E8 Chrome (EB) 15363 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Milk frother
The Jura E8 Chrome (EB) 15363 is a high-end bean-to-cup coffee machine with an automatic milk frother that’s capable of producing a choice of 12 different drink options at the touch of a button. As we’ve come to expect from Jura, this a beautiful looking appliance. But can this coffee machine create equally good-looking and delicious-tasting coffee? Find out in the full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it make great espressos and cappuccinos?
- How quick is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Length of power cord (cm)110cm
- Manufacturer guarantee25 months
- Manufacturer guarantee termsJura coffee machines have a 25-month guarantee as standard.
- Review detailsThis coffee machine was assessed using our current test programme.
- 54%Lowest score
- 72%Average score
- 88%Highest score
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2022
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.