Silver Cross Coast double review
Test score %
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Silver Cross Coast is the younger sibling of the Wave. Both are single-to-double convertible pushchairs, but the newer Coast is claimed to be lighter and more streamlined. It certainly offers parents flexibility, as both seats can switch direction, or you can swap the seats for a carrycot or baby car seat. Read our Silver Cross Coast double review to see if we rate it for use with two children at once.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should look out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01756 702412
- Manufacturer URLwww.silvercrossbaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top 10 best pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.