Dualit Lite 2 Slot 26205 DLT2Pa review
Test score %
- Stainless steel
Dualit toasters often come with a high price, and the Dualit Lite 2 Slot 26205 is no different. It has several fancy features, though, including a bagel setting that will toast just the cut side of your bagel without heating the crust. But is it quick, easy to use and does it make great toast? Our expert review reveals all you need to know about this toaster.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- ColourStainless steel
- Type of browning controlManual
- Browning levels8
- Bread slot sizes14.5 x 3 x 12.1
- Cable length93m
- Matching kettle
- Additional infoThis toaster has been tested to the 2013-2019 test programme. Results for toasters tested before December 2013 and after September 2019 aren’t directly comparable.
- Manufacturers contact number01293 652500
- Manufacturer URLwww.dualit.com
Make smarter choices
- 25%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the best toaster
We explain what to look for when choosing a toaster and how to find the best. Discover which toaster features really matter, and the hidden issues you might not think to check, such as if it can fit different bread types.
Top toaster brands for 2020
Find out which toaster brands are the most reliable and make the best toast. Our unique research reveals how brands like Sainsbury's, Dualit, Delonghi and Morphy Richards compare, as well as how to fix common toaster problems.