Whether checking emails, ordering groceries online or streaming Netflix, the last thing you want is a poor broadband service. From interrupted service to slow connections, make sure you get the best broadband.
- My broadband is slow or often interrupted, what can I do?
- How to complain about interruptions to your broadband service
- Letter of complaint about broadband speed
If a billing issue arises with your broadband, phone or TV package, knowing your rights will help you resolve the situation. Our guides can help if you have a problem with your bill.
- My broadband provider has raised its prices, do I have to pay?
- Letter to dispute a phone or broadband bill
- I have received a warning email from my internet provider
Unwanted calls and texts can be very annoying, particularly if they end up disrupting your day or worse, costing you money. Our guides can help you stop these irritating calls and texts for good.
- I keep getting unwanted calls and text messages, what can I do?
- How to stop nuisance phone calls
- I'm being charged for unwanted premium rate text messages
Premium phone numbers can end up being very costly but there are things you can do to avoid being stung by high charges. Our guides help you understand the regulations that protect you.
If you’re unhappy about the service you’re receiving from your home entertainment provider, use our guides to address problems with service interruptions, channel loss or poor service.
- How to complain about your home entertainment contract
- How to cancel a home entertainment contract
- Do I have to pay to get my set-top box repaired?