Going to university is exciting, but what if your degree course has changed beyond recognition? Or if your student accommodation isn't up to scratch? From appealing A-level or university grades to complaints about student landlords, our guides can help.

Degree & university rights

Discovering that a significant change has been made to your degree course can be frustrating – especially if the cost or location changes. Our guides explain your rights as a student and can help you complain if your course changes.

View all Degree & university rights articles

A-level rights

A missed A-level grade can be the difference between being accepted onto your university course or not. Every year thousands of students appeal an unexpectedly low grade through their school. Find out how by reading our guides.

GCSE rights

It can be disappointing if your GCSE grades are not what you had expected or had been predicted. If you’re unhappy with a GSCE grade, you can contest it. Our guides show you how.

Training and leisure courses

If you've booked a course outside of work to learn a new subject or have fun meeting new people, you have rights if something goes wrong.