Your relationship with your GP is hugely important to your health and wellbeing which is why it can be particularly stressful if something goes wrong. Our guides and template letters can help you make a complaint about your GP or GP practice.
- I'm unhappy with my doctor, what can I do?
- How to complain if you're unhappy with your GP or doctor's surgery
- Letter to complain about your GP
Good oral hygiene is an important part of staying healthy so having a capable dentist you trust is vital. If you’re unhappy with your dental care or think you've been misled in regards to the cost of treatment, we can help you pursue a complaint.
From poor quality eye tests to faulty glasses, you have the right to complain if you’ve had poor service from your optician. Read our advice to find out the best way to help you deal with bad service or if you have a more serious complaint.
- I'm unhappy with service from an optician
- How can I complain about an optician?
- How to protect yourself when buying glasses
If you have a problem with your private healthcare provider or have an issue with your medical insurer, you may be able to seek redress. Read our guides to find out how to navigate the complaints processes for private healthcare providers.
If you’re unhappy with your or your relative’s care provider, you have the right to complain but this can be difficult. Our guides help you understand your rights and explain what you can do to resolve the situation amicably.
- What long term care am I entitled to?
- How do I challenge a local authority or NHS care assessment?
- How to complain about a care home
If you want to end your gym membership, you may face a long notice period or a minimum term contract. In most cases you’ll be held to the terms in your contract but it may be that a clause is unfair. Read our guides to find out what to do.