Mobile phone provider reviews
Three mobile review
By Jon Barrow
Article 10 of 13
Three - mobile phone network rated
Before signing up for a new phone deal, read our review of Three to see how it did in our regular mobile phone satisfaction survey.
In our latest survey we spoke to more than 3,500 real customers from 13 of the biggest phone providers including EE, O2 and Vodafone. They told us exactly what they thought of their phone company, from the customer service on offer to the value for money they get.
In this in-depth review of Three, we’ll:
- give you a full breakdown of how its customers rated it for key factors, such as the customer service it offers
- report quotes from real Three customers on their experiences
- look at Three’s network coverage
- highlight Three’s deals and incentives
- reveal how Three compares to rival providers such as EE and O2
- tell you whether it’s a Which? Recommended Provider.
Only logged-in Which? members can view our table below. If you’re not yet a member, join Which? to get instant access.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all the UK's biggest mobile phone providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
Recommendations you can trust
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our recommendations are only influenced by our test and survey results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves.