Having problems with your energy bill or are you unhappy with your energy repayments? Our guides can help you find out how to resolve your issue and may even help you exit your contract without paying a penalty charge.
- My energy supplier has raised its prices, do I have to pay?
- How to complain about energy price rises
- I haven't been receiving energy bills, what should I do?
Switching energy provider could help you make significant financial savings to your annual energy bills. Our guides help you navigate the switching process with ease and help you find the best supplier for your needs.
An inaccurate meter reading can have an unwanted impact on your monthly energy bills but you can challenge the readings and complain to your energy provider. Read our guides to find out how to complain about meter problems.
- Do I have to accept a smart meter?
- Letter to complain about an inaccurate meter reading
- I think my energy meter is faulty, what can I do?
Even brief power cuts can be disruptive and inconvenient, but in some cases it can take a long time to restore power. In these cases you may be due compensation.Find out under what circumstances you can claim compensation and what to do if you experience multiple interruptions.
When you experience problems with water or sewerage, we know you’ll want to get things fixed quickly - especially if there's no water all at. We explain the complaints procedure for common water problems and your rights.