This Black Friday is a great time to pick up a deal on a bundle, with many providers already slashing prices on Sim-only mobile plans.
It’s great news if you’re looking for a cheap deal on your monthly bundle, either to replace your current contract or to buy a new phone outright.
We’ll update this page as and when new mobile networks announced their deals in the run-up to Black Friday.
Read our survey of the best and worst mobile networks for 2019 before you buy.
Best Sim-only deals: Black Friday 2019
Although typically one of the more pricier mobile providers, BT Mobile has come out with a range of strong deals for those looking for a new mobile network.
BT Mobile has boosted the data on almost all its packages and is offering Free BT Sport Mobile, which allows you to watch BT Sport content via your mobile device only.
Alongside that, BT is giving new customers a JBL soundbar worth £149.99 to add to the living room.
All BT Mobile’s deals come with unlimited minutes and texts, access to five million BT Wifi hotspots and last 12 months.
- 8GB, unlimited minutes for £17 a month- Was 5GB, Free BT Sport Mobile
- 20GB, unlimited minutes for £20 a month – Was 10GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 25GB, unlimited minutes for £25 a month – Was 15GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 40GB, unlimited minutes for £30 a month – Was 30GB, Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
- 100GB, unlimited minutes for £35 a month – Free BT Sport Mobile and JBL Soundbar
As a mobile network owned by a retailer, ID Mobile is no stranger to deals and Black Friday is no exception, with a range of offers for new customers.
ID Mobile’s cheapest deal gives you 2GB data and 500 minutes for £6 a month with unlimited minutes costing £1 more a month.
iD Mobile deals are all 30-day plans, which is great for those looking not to commit to one provider. New customers also get bill capping and data rollover to ensure you can control how much you use your data or minutes.
- 2GB, 500 minutes for £6 a month- unlimited minutes cost £1 more a month
- 7GB, 500 minutes for £9 a month
- 10GB, 300 minutes for £10 a month – unlimited minutes cost £2 a month
- 20GB, unlimited minutes for £14 a month – Save £4 a month
- 50GB, unlimited minutes for £18 a month – Save £2 a month
- Unlimited data and minutes for £23 a month – Save £2 a month
Three has announced a range of Black Friday deals, including its flagship unlimited data deal for £20. The deal also comes with a 5G-ready Sim when you are ready to switch over, unlimited personal hotspot usage and Go Roam, which allows you to use your allowance in 71 countries, although data is capped here at 12GB.
It has also introduced a double-data deal on PAYG packages, offering 4GB for the price of 2GB at £10 and 10GB for the price of 5GB at £15. For PAYG deals, you can collect reward points to unlock perks such as free delivery with Deliveroo or 60-days access to Headspace.
All deals come with unlimited minutes and texts.
- 4GB, unlimited minutes for £10 – double data
- 10GB, unlimited minutes for £15 – double data
- Unlimited data and minutes for £20
For Black Friday, Tesco Mobile is introducing weekly deals in the run-up to the big day. For this week, Tesco Mobile has six deals for light, medium and heavy data users. The cheapest deal gives you 2GB data and 500 minutes for £7.50 a month. All deals are 12-months and come with 5,000 minutes and texts. Tesco Mobile customers also get no mid-contract price rises and can double up Clubcard points.
- 2GB of data, 500 minutes for £7.50 a month
- 6GB of data, 5000 minutes for £10 a month – was £12.50 a month
- 10GB of data, 5000 minutes for £12 a month
- 20GB of data, 5000 minutes for £15 a month – was £17.50 a month
- 50GB of data, 5000 minutes for £20 a month – was £35 a month
- 100GB of data, 5000 minutes for £25 a month – was £50 a month
Sky is no stranger to Black Friday and it’s offering great savings across its range of services this year. Sky Mobile is no exception and is offering a third off its 8GB package, offering it for £10.
The package comes with unlimited minutes and texts on a 12-month contract. Sky Mobile customers also get unlimited streaming on all Sky apps included. Data rollover and Piggybank Rewards are also included, which allow you to cash in your unused data for monthly rewards.
- 2GB, unlimited minutes for £8 a month – 33% off
Use our mobile phone contract calculator to make sure buying a phone outright and getting a Sim is better than a contract.
Fresh off the announcement that Virgin Mobile is switching from EE to the Vodafone network, Virgin has announced some early Black Friday deals with two packages for customers. For £10 this Black Friday, you can get 10GB data and for £19, you can get 50GB.
All deals come with 5,000 minutes, data rollover and unlimited use of Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and Twitter (although voice and video calls are taken out of your data allowance).
- 10GB, 5000 minutes for £10 per month – £6 off monthly price
- 50GB, 5000 minutes for £19 per month – £6 off monthly price
How to get the best deal on a new mobile contract
At Which?, we work hard to give you all the information you need about mobile networks.
You can read more about Sim-only packages in our guide to the getting the best Sim-only deal, which has a round-up of the best deals each month. If you’ve found a deal you like but are tied to a contract, try haggling with your mobile provider.
We can also help you work out how much data and how many minutes you really need, so you can see if you could settle for a smaller and cheaper bundle.
We regularly survey customers of 13 major mobile networks to find out their views on everything from customer service and ease of contacting the provider. Read our detailed mobile provider reviews to see how they fared.