Ikea Morgedal 902.837.97 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Memory foam
The cheap and cheerful Ikea Morgedal 902.837.97 is a basic memory foam mattress almost identical to the foam Morgedal 802.837.97 we’ve tested in the past. However, don’t think that just because it’s affordable, it won’t support your spine or last for years to come – our tough Which? tests have revealed some terrific great-value mattresses. Read on for our full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Manufacturer guarantee10 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsIkea mattresses have a 10 year guarantee as standard against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Testing informationThis model has been tested to our current test programme. For full details head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
- 44%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2022
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.