Mattress Online Horizon Voyager review
Test scoreShow Context
- Average warmth
Are you after ‘other-worldly’ comfort when you go to sleep? The Horizon Voyager mattress, exclusive to Mattress Online, has an extra-deep 10cm high-density memory foam layer for you to sink into. This mattress may sound comfy, but will it support your spine while you sleep? Read our expert review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Manufacturer phone number01709 780881
- Manufacturer websiteWww.mattressonline.co.uk
- Manufacturer guarantee1-20 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsMatressonline mattresses have a guarantee of between one and 20 years, depending on the model.
- Testing informationThis model has been tested to our current test programme. For full details head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
- 44%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2022
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.