Maxi Cosi Lila CP travel system review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Maxi-Cosi Lila CP pushchair is a mid-range travel system, which the manufacturer says is designed to be comfortable for strolling through the park, in the city and beyond. It’s suitable from birth when used with a car seat or carrycot, and also includes an integrated ‘napkeeper’, which is an extendable mesh hood, and a reversible seat cushion. Read our full review of this pushchair to find out if it’s worth buying for your baby.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01284 413141
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.maxi-cosi.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.